Although dangerous, I've been doing some thinking. Why is it called the "Real Housewives?" None of the woman are actual housewives.
Being that I am a housewife, that lives in Atlanta, I decided to list ten differences between myself and the woman who are cast on the show, just for fun.
- Instead of carrying the latest Chanel bag, I'm all over here like, ''Check out this purse I found at Goodwill and it's never been used!!''
- Rather than having lunch at a swanky restaurant with my girlfriends, mine consist of a pack of peanut butter crackers, while on the phone with my sister.
- The only kandi I know, is the kind I tell my toddler she can't have for breakfast.
- The "Gone with the Wind Fabulous" twirls I see, are that of the agitator inside my washing machine. This I'm thankful for!
- I do not drive a 70,000.00 car, but I've got seat warmers... Woot!
- My hairstylist, are a bunch of Youtube videos.
- While they, upon greeting, are kissing each others cheeks, I'm wiping buttcheeks.
- They are pictured holding fresh peaches, and I pour mine out of the can.
- They argue about a '' Donkey Booty'' video, while I'm trying to keep my three year old's hand out of hers!!
- Instead of worrying about being tardy for the party, I just hope my child isn't tardy for the potty.